Private Ski Lessons in Courchevel, Meribel & La Tania
TO BOOK :
– Complete the booking form online, then we will call you to finalise your booking and take a deposit..
For the payment of the deposit :
Twenty per cent of the total cost of the lessons is needed at the time of booking.
Final settlement is required before lessons begin. Settlement can be:
– by cheque (in Euros.)
– by bank transfer,
– in cash
– by credit card. (Please note that we do not take Maestro or Amex.)
*NB: There will be a 1% charge added to the cost of your lessons if you choose to pay by card.
– It is the client’s responsibility to take out the necessary insurance to cover for any eventualities.
– We do not refund if clients do not show for their lessons, nor do we refund for weather conditions, lift closures or cancelled lessons. If the lessons are not taken for whatever reason we will issue you with a letter for your insurance company.
– 20% of the total cost of the lesson is required to secure each lesson. Final settlement is required before lessons begin.
– It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of of any relevant medical condition that may have a bearing on the lessons. Clients must also advise of any pre existing medical conditions.
– You must arrive at your lesson with the correct equipment and that equipment should have been properly adjusted by a professional.
– We recommend that all children wear helmets. We will not take responsibility if you send your child to us without head protection.
– If you are booking several people into a private lesson please try to ensure that everyone is of the same ability.